The Canadian Group Emergency Training Inc and its divisions deliver emergency training services and equipment for the public, schools, industry and government organizations.Qualified instructors with several years of experience in the field of medical care deliver emergency training services. The team is composed of paramedics, nurses and emergency medical responders. Our instructors insure that all courses are adapted to the individual needs of each group, maintaining a higher standard of quality.
Due diligence is the key of today’s safety philosophy.
Safety within reach!
Accreditations & Affiliations:
- Recognized under the Human Resources Development and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) for basic and standard first aid
- Recognized by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario (WSIB) for Emergency and Standard First Aid.
- Affiliated with The Lifesaving Society (RLSSC)
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) for SCUBA first aid training
Our programs meet the following guidelines:
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario
- The United States Department of Transportation (DOT)
- The United States National Guidelines for First Aid Training
- The American Heart Association (AHA) for CPR and First Aid training
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC) for CPR and First Aid training