The Canadian Group Emergency Training Inc.
Canadian Group Emergency Training Inc is the leading provider of emergency training, occupational health & safety and supplies offering businesses customized, turn-key emergency preparedness solutions that reduce liability, are easy to implement and assure the safety of all employees in the event of an emergency.
Accreditation’s & Affiliations:
- Recognized by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario (WSIB) for Emergency and Standard First Aid.
- Affiliated with The Lifesaving Society (RLSSC)
- Instructors our member of the National Association of EMS Educators
- Certified Instructors from the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada and the Lifesaving Society.
Our programs meet (when applicable) the following guidelines:
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario
- The United States Department of Transportation (DOT)
- The United States National Guidelines for First Aid Training
- The American Heart Association (AHA) for CPR and First Aid training
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC) for CPR and First Aid training.